Saturday, January 21, 2006

My Equipment

Guitar:
My first guitar was a Yamaha 12 string. I sold it, kept busting the strings, I was tuning it too high. Next one was a Yamaha FG 11 (I think). I had it for about 22 years. It really took all my hammering and is still in mint condition. My son has it now. He went around looking for a guitar and could not find one to match the FG11 sound. So what did he do? Offered to buy me a 12 string, I was still regretting selling my first one, and I accepted. Now I have a Yamaha FGX-4135C 12 string. Now I use a tuner.

Computer:
Here again my clever son got me to buy him a new PC and I'm using his now. It's a 1.53Mhz. Works fine for me. I added a Acer flat screen AL1714. Logitech Cordless LX 500 keyboard & mouse. I replaced the SB Audigy sound card with M-Audio 24/96. I got tired of getting the Audigy to work with XP. The M-audio's a fantastic card

Software:
I use Cakewalk HomeStudio 2 with a host of freeware such as buzz, Van Basco Karaoke etc.

I hope to do my own recording soon.

Sorry, I haven't added hyperlinks yet, will do soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home